Book Title: Environmental Art 2018 Wall Calendar: Contemporary Art in the Natural World
Publisher: Amber Lotus Publishing
Author: Amber Lotus Publishing
The Environmental Art wall calendar is an exemplary collection of this modern art form. One of the most exciting art movements of our time, environmental art celebrates our connection to the natural world through beauty, science, metaphor, and ecological restoration. It encompasses a surprising landscape of approaches, from ephemeral art in nature sculptures designed to last only a few hours before returning to the earth, to community-based eco-art installations that clean up polluted watersheds and promote public understanding of local and global environmental issues.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of cutting-edge Environmental Art on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves Andy Goldsworthy, Martin Hill, Nils-Udo, land art, and the earth art movement.
- A showcase of exceptional photographs of contemporary earth art installations.
- Each artwork is accompanied by the artist's mission statement and bio.
- Features thought-provoking work by internationally recognized artists such as Nils-Udo, Carlotta Brunetti, Rob Mulholland, Isaac Cordal, and Tim Pugh.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
The projects featured in the Environmental Art wall calendar represent some of the cutting-edge developments in this field.