Book Title: Kaplan PCAT 2015-2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests: Book + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Related BooksKaplan Test Prep is the only PCAT prep provider to be endorsed as the official providers of PCAT prep by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP).
Formulated to match the newest PCAT Blueprint, Kaplan PCAT 2015–2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review
includes all the content and strategies you need to get the PCAT results you want.
With this edition, you will get:
- 2 Full-Length Practice Tests online
- A guide to the current PCAT Blueprint to show students exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Comprehensive review of all of the content covered on the PCAT: Writing, Verbal Ability, Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Ability
- Practice questions for every subject with detailed answers and explanations
- Kaplan’s proven strategies for Test Day success
With Kaplan PCAT 2015-2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review
students can gain an advantage by earning a higher PCAT score – guaranteed or their money back.
Kaplan also offers a wide variety of PCAT preparation including online programs, books, classroom courses, and one-on-one tutoring.