Book Title: The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner
Author: Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.
Related BooksSave hours of time-consuming paperwork with the bestselling treatment planning system
The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Fifth Edition
contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition.
The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including depression, intimate relationship conflicts, chronic pain, anxiety, substance abuse, borderline personality, and more
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-5™ diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
- Identifies the latest evidence-based care treatments with treatment language following specific guidelines set by managed care and accrediting agencies